Cloud 8 Delta-8 Gummies 225mg-750mg
$9.00 – $69.00
Introducing THCGummies.com’s very first THC product for sale online, Delta-8 Gummies! We call them, “Cloud 8 Gummies“. These broad-spectrum, hemp-extracted, Δ8 THC Gummies won’t take you all the way to Cloud 9, but they’ll sure get you to Cloud 8!
Product Specs & Warnings:
- 25mg of Δ8-THC per gummy
- ***This product is psychotropic***
- This product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry-weight basis
What is Tetrahydrocannabinol?
THC, short for Tetrahydrocannabinol, is a natural cannabis-plant-grown chemical compound, often referred to as a “cannabinoid” or “phytocannabinoid”, and is infamously known for its psychotropic effects as well as famously known for its potential health benefits. THC is the aunty to two minor cannabinoids, delta 8 THC and delta 9 THC.
What is Delta 8 THC?
A minor cannabinoid found within a cannabis plant that also has antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties . It is considered a cousin of Delta-9 THC. It has a molecular formula of C21, H30, O2, and a molecular weight of 314.5 g/mol .
Delta 8 vs Delta 9 (Data & Facts)
- Delta-8 THC, when referring to its molecular structure, only differs from Delta-9 THC by a few chemical bonds, specifically, atomic bonds
- 25mg of Delta 8 will not cause the same high as 25mg of Delta 9; it will be less potent as Δ8-THC has a lower psychotropic potency in comparison to Δ9-THC
- The two minor cannabinoids share many of the same wellness benefits
- Delta 8 THC is similar to Delta 9 THC, euphoric-wise, but delta-8 is pretty different (as claimed so far) in regards to not giving the consumer the unwanted/negative side effects often experienced with D9-THC (anxiety, paranoia, super munchies, etc).
Psychoactive Effects vs Psychotropic Effects
There is a big difference between Psychoactive and Psychotropic.
- Psychoactive simply means activating your mind. Coca-Cola, for instance, is also psychoactive because it contains caffeine.
- Psychotropic, on the other hand, means altering the state of the mind.
THCGUMMIES.com Fun Factual Opinion:
90%+ of all online marijuana edible brands and suppliers incorrectly use psychoactive when referencing the euphoric side of THC, specifically.
Pretty crazy, huh? Okay, no more bad vibes, let’s get super positive!
How Cannabinoids Work Within The Human Body
All humans and animals have what is called the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The job of this system is to push for complete homeostasis within your Central Nervous System (CNS) and your immune system.
In a nutshell, the system promotes proper communication between these two systems and the brain.
Here is a quick 5-min video that IMPRESSIVELY shows exactly how cannabinoids work within our bodies. Please disregard the medical info he is sharing and simply watch how cannabinoids interact with the various cell receptors within us.
This Youtube video was created by Dr. Asher Milgrom, Ph.D.
Not a video person?
Here are the bullet points which will help you more easily understand the ECS:
- Within our body, we have cells
- On the outside wall of the cells (cell wall), we have receptors
- These receptors are called CB1 and CB2 receptors which are divinely designed to connect with both endocannabinoids (cannabinoids within our body) and phytocannabinoids (cannabinoids from plants)
- These receptors basically act as a portal of communication that transfers the information of what is happening outside the cell wall and then carries this information to the nucleus of that particular cell
- The nucleus of the cell will absorb this new information and then send a signal to the brain
- This signal tells the brain what to do based on the information this cell just received
- Over time and exposure to bad diets and other environmental factors, these distinct and specific signals from the nucleus to the brain can be distorted, making them unreadable/unrecognizable to our brains
- If the brain can’t understand the signal, the brain will either misinterpret the signal or disregard the signal entirely
- THE IMPORTANCE OF ALL OF THE ABOVE IS THIS…
CANNABINOIDS, ESPECIALLY CBD (Cannabidiol) & THC, HELP REGULATE AND TRANSCRIBE THESE BROKEN SIGNALS
- BY DOING THIS, IT ALLOWS THE BRAIN TO PROPERLY READ, UNDERSTAND, AND FOLLOW THE ORDER (signal) GIVEN BY THE NUCLEUS
- AN ORDER THAT WAS TRIGGERED BY THE TRANSFER OF INFORMATION IT RECEIVED FROM THE CELL RECEPTOR
- INFO WHICH WAS SPARKED BY THE CANNABINOID CONNECTING AT THE RECEPTOR SITE
Now that you know why cannabinoids are important to our bodies, let’s talk about whether or not the government is allowing you to put this in your body.
LEGALITY OF CANNABIS EDIBLES
The legality of delta 8 tetrahydrocannabinol products varies from one state to the next. The true determining factor is whether the delta 8 is extracted from hemp plants or from marijuana plants.
If the delta 8 THC is extracted from hemp, then we are within the Federal laws and it is legal on a federal level. Now, if the delta 8 is extracted from marijuana plants, this makes the product 100% illegal on a federal level.
The H.R.5485 Hemp Farming Act of 2018, often referred to as the Hemp Farm Bill, makes this very clear.
STATE BY STATE RULING
We are eligible to ship nationwide with the exception of the four following states:
- South Dakota
These four states have set up laws and regulations that don’t allow outside hemp products into their state. Thus, we will abide by these rules until the regulations are lifted and put into effect.
- Corn Syrup
- Fruit Pectin
- Citric Acid
- Delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (25mg per gummy)
- Organic fruit flavorings: strawberry, lime, orange, lemon, & cherry
First and foremost, please contact your primary care physician for their recommendation on whether or not delta 8 derived products are right for you. After you get approval from a medical professional, you are then going to fall into one of the two following categories, First-timers or Experienced-Consumers
FOR THE FIRST-TIMERS
Here is a simple checklist that we recommend for everyone who wants to better understand their sweet spot serving size.
- Understand that taking THC on an empty stomach will always be more effective in comparison to taking THC after a meal. So, as a first-time consumer, we HIGHLY recommend that you start with one THC gummy and you take it right after a meal. The goal here is not necessarily to feel ALL THE EFFECTS on the first time but to better understand your personal tolerance.
- Closely monitor the effects before you dive in all willy nilly without any knowledge on how it will affect you personally. It’s a good idea to keep a pen and paper handy to remind you to write down your experiences, when you took it, how you took it, how long it lasted, how effective the effects were, and any other important information you may find valuable to keep track of.
- If taking 1 gummy after a meal did nothing for you, we then recommend trying it again but take it either 3 hours before a meal or 3 hours after a meal. Record your experience the same as you did before.
Experienced Marijuana Consumers
If you regularly or occasionally smoke cannabis or eat marijuana edibles (high D9 THC products), well then Delta 8 THC gummies will be a walk in the park for you. With that said, you already know the Golden THC rule, right?
GOLDEN RULE FOR ALL THC EDIBLES
NIBBLE BEFORE YOU DRIBBLE. Start very small and work your way up. Our bodies can build up a tolerance to THC whether it is delta 8 or delta 9 derived. Either way, be safe.
ELIGIBILITY, PRODUCT WARNINGS, & NON-NEGOTIABLES:
- You must be 21 years old to purchase this product.
- Do not use it if the safety seal is broken.
- CONSULT YOUR LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE.
- Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant, or nursing.
- Do not use in conjunction with other medications, illicit drugs, alcohol, or herbal/ nutritional supplements.
- Keep out of reach FROM children.
- DO NOT OPERATE A MOTORIZED VEHICLE OR HEAVY MACHINERY WHEN TAKING THIS PRODUCT
Most frequently asked questions and answers
What’s the difference between CBD gummies and THC gummies?
Directly, CBD products are not psychotropic, so they won’t cause a high or any type of euphoria. This is not the case when it comes to THC products.
Will Δ8-THC gummies get me high?
Yes. Delt-8 offers a natural, unaltered by man, mother-nature-derived psychotropic effects that won’t kill you as no one has ever died from a THC overdose. Needless to say, this is not the case for FDA-approved, lab-derived synthetic medicines which have caused hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide. Are these gummies psychotropic? Yes. Is it safer than pharmaceuticals? Also yes. We cordially invite all fact-checkers to fact-check us.
What does delta 8 gummies make you feel like?
Our customers have reported that Delta-8-THC offers a smoother, full-body, and less anxious psychotropic experience when compared to when they use cannabis products high in delta-9.
Are Delta 8 THC gummies illegal to buy?
They are only illegal to buy if your state does not allow the consumption of hemp-derived extracts. It is also only illegal if the delta 8 THC was extracted from a marijuana plant and not an industrial hemp plant.
Which plant does THCGummies.com extract their Delta 8 from?
THCgummies.com proudly and ONLY sources their Delta 8 THC from industrial hemp plants.
Do you do the cannabinoid extraction work yourselves?
THCGummies.com does not do any cannabinoid extracting. THCGummies.com is a THC gummies superstore that sources from licensed manufacturers who provide them 3rd-party lab certificates of analysis before any of their products go on the digital shelves. THCGummies.com will never sell you a product that is illegal as we 100% comply and abide by all rules and regulations set forth by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and the United States government.
Can D8 gummies be shipped over state lines?
Yes, only if they are made from industrial cannabis-Sativa (hemp) plants and not crossing into states the states that do not allow hemp-derived products.
What’s the overall risk of purchasing these gummies?
Tough question, if you are referring to buying delta-8 gummies in general, we simply can’t comment as we don’t know the standards of the manufacturing process of other THC gummy suppliers. However, if you are referring to the risk of buying from THCgummies.com, the risk factor is zero. We must clarify that the risk is only zero if you are over the age of 21 and don’t live in the following four states: Nebraska, South Dakota, Iowa, and Idaho
What are the health benefits of Delta 8 Tetrahydrocannabinol?
There are many medical studies surrounding the potential benefits of THC, in general, but there aren’t very many Delta 8 THC-specific studies. For this reason, we won’t speculate or insinuate and must request that you do your own research and make an educated decision. Furthermore, we always and HIGHLY recommend that you speak with a medical professional prior to altering your diet.
What are the effects of delta 8 tetrahydrocannabinol?
This truly depends on how much you take. However, you should always expect to feel/notice a slight euphoria effect as delta 8 does cause psychotropic and psychoactive effects.
Can I buy Delta 8 gummies online from THCGummies.com?
Yes! Our products are derived from industrial hemp and fall within the legal limits of containing less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. Thus, we are technically allowed to ship nationwide; minus the following four states that simply do not allow any hemp products outside of their state to enter in.
3-Count (75mg Δ8), 9-Count (225mg Δ8), 30-Count (750mg Δ8)