Depending on where you live, THC-related gummy shapes (like bears), colors, potencies, and sizes are being searched only exceedingly more as the United States inches closer to passing the bill to make Marijuana a recreationally-allowed substance; just like our neighboring country Canada did on October 17, 2018.
Why Isn't Anybody Selling THC Gummy Bears?
There are plenty of reasons why a person is hesitant or a premier THC gummy online distributor like THCGummies.com wouldn’t spend the time, effort, or money into manufacturing gummy bears infused with THC, no matter how popular the product is and no matter how often it gets searched for online.
But, what exactly are all of those reasons?
Based off my experience in selling CBD gummy bears worldwide for the last 6-7 years, here is why I won’t be selling THC gummy bears, ever:
- After Colorado went recreational with Cannabis back in 2009, over the next 5 years, this study saw an increase of 34% per year in RPC (regional poison exposure) cases of children with the average age being just 2 years old with 48% of all the cases being the cause of THC edibles.
- A 2017 study concluded that children 18-months old and younger pose the most concerning health risk and the children were noted as being the “collateral victims” from all the recent changes in the cannabis and marijuana industry.
- Its not just D9-THC Gummy Bears, as of November 1, 2021, the American Academy of Pediatrics showed the new concern of D8-THC. Yes, we have to worry about D8-THC Gummy Bears now too, but for good reason. You see, THC Gummy manufacturers aren’t labeling products correctly, and the total THC content found within the product is much higher than whats on the bottle just so the manufacturer can produce a potent product and APPEAR to be within the law.
- For example: You think you’re getting 10mg of D9, but consumers (kids and minors) are unintentionally exposed to 10mg D9 THC, an unreported 10mg D8 THC, perhaps 5mg of HHC, and a handful of milligrams of THCV. Any THC gummy connoisseur can confirm that 30mg of THC is a VERY big different from 10mg of THC; ESPECIALLY for children.
- Here is a PDF that you can download that talks about the accidental exposure increase in minors with Delta-8.
- In 2017, according to HighTimes.com, California was set to ban all bear-shaped gummies and edibles.
- In France, marijuana-imposed child intoxication increased by 133% over a 10-year span as was noted in this study.
- From all the evidence along with entire states banning their existence, selling THC gummy bears is a business venture that is sure to fail. Most cannabis professionals that own smoke shops and health and wellness stores don’t care for them as they prefer more adult styled gummies like THC gummy squares, blocks, pyramids, rings, and specific-fruit flavors.
Why Are THC Gummy Bears So Popular?
The reasons for this are multiple, but gummy bears, directly put, are the house hold name. Personally, I’ve never heard anybody say, “I really want some THC gummy squares”, have you?
THC gummy bears just seem to be a great way to discreetly enjoy THC without the lingering odor of marijuana smoke, without the possibility of alerting others to what is being consumed, and another advantage of buying THC gummy bears is that if their labeled correctly, you’re able to get more accurate THC dosages as opposed of taking drops of THC oil.
The Specific THC Potency In Milligrams That Is The Most Requested & The Most Bought
All weed gummies, not necessarily weed gummy bears, come with a set amount of THC per gummy. However, there is one potency that outshines the rest covering almost 78% market share compared to other milligrams of THC per gummy quantities.
Can you imagine eating a 100mg THC gummy bear?! Talk about a space-ride.
Final Words Of Advice
As we close 2022 and look forward to to 2023, there are a few tips I can share along with a few important quotes that will keep you safe as the THC Gummy Bear industry continues to grow in popularity.
- Rule of thumb here is, “NIBBLE BEFORE YOU DRIBBLE.”
- Start low and go slow.
- You won’t have to play dead if you’re confronted with a 500mg THC gummy bear